Last update : April 2023
What is the purpose of this Cookies Policy?
The present Cookies Policy provided by HIGH PROFILE, a Private limited company with a share capital of 10 000 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Pontoise under the Number 517 864 450, VAT number : FR 40517864450 and whose head office is located at 188 rue des Chardonnerets in Roissy-en-France (95700) (hereafter the « Company »).
The purpose of this policy is to provide you, in a clear and concise manner, with information about the website https://highprofile.aero/ (hereinafter the « Website »), published by the Company.
In accordance with Article 82 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, taken into consideration the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, your consent as a user must be obtained prior to any action, aimed at storing information or accessing information on your device.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 4(11) and 7 of the GDPR relating to the conditions applicable to a consent, the CNIL adopted Deliberation No. 2020-091 of 17 September 2020 adopting guidelines relating to the application of Article 82 of the Act of 6 January 1978 as amended to read and write operations on a user’s device (in particular « cookies and other tracers »), as well as Deliberation No. 2020-092 of 17 September 2020 adopting a recommendation proposing practical methods of compliance in the event of recourse to « cookies and other tracers », presenting in particular examples and good practices of certain methods of collecting consent and implementing tracers not subject to it.
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files containing various textual information, usually consisting of letters and numbers.
They are sent to your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via the browser, by the website you use.
This operation makes it possible to recognize your devices as soon as the connection is established between the Website’s server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is simply to allow the Website’s server to adapt the content of Internet pages to your personal preferences, in order to customize your visit to the Website.
There are following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these cookies are temporary and stored in the cookie file of your browser when you navigate through a website. These cookies are essential and help the Website to function properly, as well as to recognize users and information.
- Permanent cookies: the Website may use permanent cookies to enhance your experience (e.g. by providing enhanced navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file, of your browser, for a longer period. The retention period depends on the configuration of the Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow the transmission of information to a web server each time when you visit the Website, and can be used, for example, to remember your choices and preferences for a website, or to target advertising. Permanent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device by the Website at the time of your visit, in order to improve your experience.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device by third parties, who may be the Company’s partners. A third-party cookie is a file embedded in a browser by a website other than the one you are visiting, in order to store information locally and track your journey across multiple sites. These cookies are therefore not hosted on the Website.
These cookies are classified according to several types: essential cookies used for technical purposes, audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies, social network sharing cookies, etc.
3. What are the cookies used for?
Cookies are used for different purposes:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are required for the normal operation of the Website and allow the access to secure areas of the Website such as the shopping carts, the user’s personal space, etc.
- Analytical or performance cookies: these cookies allow the Company to monitor the use and performance of the Website and to improve its operation. They allow monitoring, for example, the most visited pages of the Website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies make it possible to remember your choices made in order to improve their experience on the Website.
They are used, for example, to recognize you when you return to the Website, to remember the choices made by you, the items you put in the shopping cart, etc., and to provide enhanced and customized details on the preferences and consumption habits.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies collect information on relevant topics that may interest you and presenting advertisement based on your interests. These cookies store information about your visit to the Website, the pages visited, and the links followed, as well as the user’s navigation outside the Website. They are also used to limit the number of times you are shown the same advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
They are generally placed on the Website by third parties with the Companies permission.
4. What cookies are present on the Website?
The cookies placed by the Company on the Website are the following:
|Type of cookies
|Permanent or session cookies
|These cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website
The cookies placed by the third parties on the Website are the following:
|Type of cookies
|Permanent or session cookies
|These cookies are used to store your consent to deposit cookies on your browser
The Company cannot guarantee the completeness of the list of cookies mentioned above.
The Company should update the list on a regular basis and it will inform you in the event of major changes concerning the deposit of cookies on the Website.
5. What personal data does cookies collect?
The cookies used on the Website collect your following personal data:
- IP Address;
- Web browser;
- Date and time of the visit;
- Operating system;
- Internet service provider.
6. How long does the personal data collected by the cookies retained?
Personal data collected through cookies on the Website shall be retained for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
Cookies are retained for a maximum of twelve (12) months.
The choice to accept or to reject the deposit of cookies by the Company, will be retained for a period of twelve (12) months.
- What are your options?
- Cookie banner
Acceptance or refusal of the use of tracers has no effect on your navigation on the Website, with the exception to the cookies that are essential for the operation of the Website or for an online communication service which you have requested.
These cookies do not require your consent. You are informed that acceptance of these cookies is a necessary condition to access and to use of the Website and in the event of refusal, you are exposed to potentially negative effects (i.e. normal navigation on the Website not guaranteed).
The alert message shall include at a minimum :
- identity of the data controller(s) ;
- precise purpose of the data trackers used ;
- possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
For this purpose, you have the option of setting your browser to accept or decline cookies.
For this purpose, you can click on a Refuse button to refuse the deposit of cookies on your browser, which has the same format and is placed at the same level as the Accept button to accept such deposit.
In order to obtain free, informed and clear consent, the banner will not disappear until you have accepted or refused the cookies.
No cookies will be deposited on your browser until you accept or decline cookies.
Unless you have provided a prior consent, cookies will not be deposited if:
- you connect to the Website (home page or directly to another page of the Website) and do not continue browsing: a simple absence of action cannot be interpreted as a manifest of will;
- you click on the link integrated into the banner allowing you to set the parameters of the cookies and, if necessary, to refuse the deposit of cookies.
7. How can I set my web browser to accept or to reject cookies placed on the Website?
The settings are usually made from the browser.
The latter can be set to indicate which cookies are placed on the device and to ask whether to accept them or not.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser’s help/information menu, which will help you to find out how to modify your wishes with regard to cookies.
- Click the menu button and select “Settings”.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Set the “Firefox will”, in History section, to “Use custom settings for history”.
- Uncheck the “Accept cookies” box.
- All changes made will be automatically saved.
Microsoft Edge: Delete and manage cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the “Tools” button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then press OK.
Google Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Select Chrome menu icon
- Select “Settings”.
- At the bottom of the page, select “Show advanced settings”.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- To Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Press OK.
- Click on “Settings” > “Safari” > “Privacy” > “Cookies and website data”.
In the event of collision of terms, the English language version shall prevail.
In the event if this Cookies Policy will be translated into one or more foreign languages, only the English version will be deemed authentic in the event of a dispute.
10. More information on cookies
11. Contact information